DEC18
Sriacha Buffalo Chicken Wings
I love sassy stuff. Sriracha is a staple in my house. So is Frank’s Hot Sauce. This recipe is easy and delicious too. If you want to make it healthy, you can use the sauce as a marinade and grill the wings. I opted for the fry method here, but I do grill them too.
Sauce:
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 bottle of Frank’s Hot Sauce
2/3 cup Sriracha Sauce (Rooster on the bottle)
3 tablespoons Vik’s Garlic Fix
1 tablespoon Sweet Onion Sugar
Place all in a pan and simmer while frying the wings.
I used Drummets, they have more meat on them and they are readily available here. When we lived in Hawaii they were impossible to find. I wonder what they do with all of the other wing parts…. cat food?
In a large deep pan, heat oil to 400 and then adjust the heat to maintain 350-400 degrees while frying.
Fry in small batches so the wings do not stick together.
This should take about 6-8 minutes, remove when golden brown.
Drain.
Place in a pan once all are fried and pour the sauce over and stir to make sure the wings are completely covered with sauce.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with celery, carrots and blue cheese dressing. FINGER LICKING good.
Want another great wing recipe: Here I recreated Husk’s Sweet Tea Brined Smoked Kentuckyaki Chicken Wings.
Ono!
ReplyDeleteRemember: get fish in dat sauce, if get some frenz no like da kine fish
Aloha from Waikiki, my Friend
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° >
> < } } ( ° >
> < 3 3 3 ( ' >
I was robbed of an investment of crypto worth 697k € euros. I invested with New start graduate business school, and they convinced me to invest with crypto, after the maturity period, I was not allowed to withdraw my crypto, and this continued for another month. After realizing my mistake, I contacted Morphohack Cyber Service, through my attorney. Morphohack who could be reached via email Morphohack@cyberservices.com helped me trace and recover my crypto funds, though not the total amount lost but I was able to recover a huge part of the funds. Morphohack cyber services is a very reliable and trustworthy platform.
ReplyDelete