Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mammogram Island Style

Today I went to Kaiser for my long awaited mammogram. I have not had such a good laugh in a very long time. They have a traveling unit that comes here every few weeks. I went in and was the only patient, quite different from previous mamms @ Northwestern and John Muir where you are given tea and a very lovely robe to wear. I was handed a short paper gown and some paperwork. Then as I was filling it out, I looked up on the wall and saw this sign:

It was an "only in Hawaii Moment".  I laughed for about ten minutes straight, Good way to pass the time I suppose.

Then I looked up at the fake sky...
Then they called me into the Boob Smasher...
And then my iPhone and I left... and I kept laughing all the way home. I hope I am still smiling when I get the results.

1 comment:

volcano gail said...

LOL girlfriend. Now you know - next time bring sweet little Hawaiian robe along with...