Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookie Making at the Pink House

Every year my friend Janet does a cookie party at her house for a gaggle of girls. We do our share of mischief at this party and always manage to finish off a considerable amount of champagne. In the end most of the cookies and candies we make turn out just fine & Janet's husband Dan is left with a refrigerator of cookies to plow through. Yes, we all take some home, but somehow there are always masses of them left at Janet's. This year's party continued the tradition in grand style. Janet's house  is not really pink, but she has a lot of touches of her favorite color, Dragon Fruit Red, which is in the Pantone scheme of things quite pink, about Pantone 1925 if you ask me. And so with the help of Photo Shop and my new camera, I documented the event. I will let the pictures do the talking. If you would like to see last year's party, click here.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

This looks like it was sooooo much fun!!

Can't think of a BETTER place to party, bake scrumptious cookies and to EAT them then my favorite place in the WORLD! HAWAII!!

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com