Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


2011 has come and gone. Time for a New Year! I wish you all the very best and know that this year holds some exciting changes ahead. I hope each of you has a year full of joy and love. It HAS to be better than 2011!

I am starting a new blog, just on food this year and hope it will become the basis for a book. It is called The Sassy Spoon. Starting this week I will be sharing recipes and food photos there. Come on over for a visit and follow the blog. It is hosted by Wordpress which I find to be a great format for blogging. I will still be posting here about life and food here in Hawaii and some posts may cross over.

Aloha from Hilo Bay.

3 comments:

mommeinthekitchen said...

so beautiful fireworkkkkkk..

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

gorgeous fireworks! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We will follow your new blog and hope that you will visit us as well!

MAHALO!

pedalpower said...

Great fireworks! Wish I'd been there for New Year's but I'll back in a couple of months :D
Good luck on the book!